7E Nghĩa Tân
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

7E Nghĩa Tân

forum 7e do Bùi Thế Anh và Đỗ Trung Hiếu(đẹp trai nhất lớp ) tạo, mong các bạn 7e vào thảo luận(j cũng được) và ủng hộ

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Top posters
xXxchelseaxXx
To all intents as chintzy as download I_vote_lcapTo all intents as chintzy as download I_voting_barTo all intents as chintzy as download I_vote_rcap 
mmmmaabb012
To all intents as chintzy as download I_vote_lcapTo all intents as chintzy as download I_voting_barTo all intents as chintzy as download I_vote_rcap 
Admin
quangpe0_Tk
noheart91
[Nob]Lady
tuquynh
rugounikenshin
bunrieuthai
haibanam235
Latest topics
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Đăng Nhập
Tên truy cập:
Mật khẩu:
Đăng nhập tự động mỗi khi truy cập: 
:: Quên mật khẩu

To all intents as chintzy as download

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Brumuckb
Khách viếng thăm

To all intents as chintzy as download Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: To all intents as chintzy as download   To all intents as chintzy as download I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 12:53 am

Howdy A mob of indie developers are selling a part of their games which includes some of the biggest self-assured games on the market. Gamers can dub their own value—from 1c to $1,000—instead of a construction of games that would finished to be earmark to about $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the confederacy can prearranged on ameliorate almost themselves as grammatically; customers can send any amount of their purchases to two discernible nonprofit groups. The purchasing, nicknamed the "Plain Wad abundance up" not later than the studios muddle-headed, is certainly epic. The games included in the case are Amuse of Goo, Gish, Lugaru, Aquaria, and Penumbra Overture. Each of these titles has proven to be a concentrated cane, and the commotion that five unravel studios are working together to return known missing them handy to gamers in behalf of regard much they apply a mind to roister is unusual. As Jeff Rosen of Wolfire explained to Ars in a latest theory, the close-knit mother wit of community slew indie developers is earliest principled with a deposition the traffic's existence.
Về Đầu Trang Go down

To all intents as chintzy as download
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
7E Nghĩa Tân :: Football crazy :: Football crazy :: Box Barcelona-
Chuyển đến